Applications open up again in December.
However, you can still apply anytime to be put on the wait list for our next membership round.
Before you apply for membership...
Please read our requirements:
(1) Your target audience is not Upside members. MLMs/network marketing and life/health coaching are not a fit for The Upside, as all of our growth opportunities are corporate in nature and all of our members work directly with companies or non-profits. If you are joining because our members are your target audience, then The Upside is not a good fit.
(2) You consider yourself a consultant, independent contractor, solopreneur or boutique agency with less than 3 employees; or you are launching your consultancy practice in the next 1 - 3 months. If you are an agency with more than 3 employees, you are not a fit for The Upside.
(3) You have a minimum of 8 years work experience post-college. We do make some exceptions to this depending on your expertise and field, particularly for tech or social media-related experts.
(4) You identify as a woman; or you identify as a man but wholeheartedly support equal opportunities and equal pay for all.
(5) You are willing to offer advice and share resources and best practices within the community.
(6) You have an up-to-date LinkedIn profile and a Facebook profile (our community platform is Facebook-based).