Applications are currently closed and will re-open on March 10, 2020.
However, we welcome you to apply to be added to the wait list for our next opening.
I'm guessing you're here because you're ready to celebrate being out on your own, connect with like-minded professionals and level-up your business game.
(you're in the right place.)
But before you apply for membership...
Learn more about membership here (if you haven't already) and please read our requirements:
(1) Your target audience is not Upside members. MLMs/network marketing and life/health coaching are not a fit for The Upside, as all of our growth opportunities are corporate in nature and all of our members work directly with companies or non-profits. If you are joining because our members are your target audience, then The Upside is not a good fit.
(2) You consider yourself a consultant, independent contractor, B2B solopreneur or boutique agency with less than 3 employees; or you are launching your consultancy practice in the next 1 - 3 months. If you are an agency with more than 3 employees, you are not a fit for The Upside.
(3) You are considered an expert in your field or function.
(4) You identify as a woman; or you identify as a man but wholeheartedly support equal opportunities and equal pay for all.
(5) You are willing to offer advice and share resources and best practices within the community.
(6) You have an up-to-date LinkedIn profile and a Facebook profile (our community platform is Facebook-based).